Thursday, August 17, 2006

occupied

It was been a long time since I updated this blog. It is because, now, there are so many things occupying my time or can I say things I let to occupy my time.. hihihi.. Now that I am staying in Laguna, I spend less than 4 hours of my day on the road; it is when I go to the office and back for home. 8 hours in the office plus 1.5 hours of lunch break. When I get home, I eat and then watch DVD. I do that almost everyday until 12am.

Speaking of DVD.. this is what I am into right now.. Korean and American TV Series to be specific.. The first series that I got was Laguna Beach Seasons 1 and 2.. I'm done watching it. I enjoyed it because everything that happened there is real and I can't believe that all the things happened there really happened.. hihihi.. and to think that they are high school.. The next one is The O.C. It is also about the Orange County but it is some kind of a soap opera. I'm finished with the first season and it was great. I love the story! I know! I might be super duper late watching the first season of 'the o.c.' but it is better late than missing this one good show. I'm currently watching My Girl, I love the sense of humor of the lead actress and everything about the lead actor.

Regarding other things in my life.. everything is going smoothly.. nothing much to be worried about.. still can survive the waves..

No comments: