Thursday, August 03, 2006

Kendra Day

First, a big shout for Kendra.. MALIGAYANG BATI!

August 2, 2006 is Kendra Day. Kendra Wingert is our Project Manager and she is here in the Philippines for six months. She is so super nice and super great and super understanding! And not only that, she is also a fashionista! She dresses super well! She is always one of the top three in my "list of the well-dressed people of the day." It is sad that she will be leaving. It was nice working with her even for a short time. I wanna thank her for everything, for those little stories that we have shared in AIM and for those laughter. She will be missed by me and all who are in the team, that's for sure!

I change my mind, she is not super nice.. she is super duper nice!!! why? it is because she told me that i dress well! [i know all the people think i dress well, it's just that they don't want to admit it! hahahaha joke joke joke!] Even Tim, Kendra's husband, described me as "well-dressed.." Thank you to Kendra and Tim.. both of you are so nice!

This week is her last week and all are sad because she is leaving. I was able to say goodbye to her last Tuesday because she knows that i will be on a vacation leave during the rest of the week. I told her that i think it will not be the last time we will be seeing each other. She asked why and i just told her that it is a suprise and i don't want to spoil it.. hehehe..

I arrived at the office past 5pm.. the food is being prepared while Kendra and the team is on a meeting.. 6pm.. I and the rest of the other team and Tim surprised Kendra.. the night was a blast, first Kendra delivered a short speech then a video was played with all our messages for her.. then from the people who were not in the video then.. food! hehehe the food was great! love it!.. then picture picture!!!










*the images with black border are from Tim's cam. He's really good with pictures!

1 comment:

Tim said...

How sweet, Erwin! I was so flattered that you came back to the office during your VL to spend the evening with us. Thank you for all the compliments to me. It really touches my heart - especially since I have felt a bit dumpy lately with the dressing thing. I have already packed most of my clothes and shoes. I can't wait until we get to Australia to get all the outfits I like out again ;-) I am so happy to have been able to work with you and the rest of the team. I hope to hear your voice again on a conference call in the future. Ingat!