Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Da Vinci Code

The middle class and the first class people invades the Glorietta Cinemas Thursday and Friday night.. It was the first time I see Glorietta that crowded with so many people.. to think that the line in the Glorietta 4 Cinemas goes up to the front of Starbucks.. And it’s only because of The Da Vinci Code..
I love it! I want to watch it again and again! I feel like I want to be converted into a Muslim.. ok that was a joke! Hehehe I never read the book, I have plans of reading it but I think, like any other plans I have, it will remain as a plan.. hehehe a colleague offered me to borrow his book but he never brought it to the office.. well it’s ok.. I really don’t have time to read it.. enough! Let’s talk about the movie. It is so fetch! Heheeh I already watched it twice.. It was last Thursday with Gigi and yesterday at the Accenture Movie Night with Gigi again heeheh..

Last Thursday, there is really no plan to go to the movies.. but because of the envy that we felt to those who watched it on the first screening day of the movie then talk about it in the office the next day to make “pabida” we hit the Glorietta to watch it too and not be left out.. bwahahahaha.. even if we were not able to get a seat because the Glorietta 1 Cinema 1 is full.. but watching while standing is worth it.. the movie is great.. the reaction of the people is incredible, the movie really has an impact to the people.. or maybe most of the people there don’t know about the book just like me.. that’s why people react like there is someone got killed in their very front..

Friday night.. I was included in the list of the lucky people who got in the Accenture Movie night.. There are only 335 seats and I was the 337th in the registration list.. I got a confirmation that I was in! Why do I say “lucky” because it is free! One of the benefits that will NOT make you think Accenture is not a good company.. heheheeh it is held once a month.. it was been, I think two months since the last movie night, so now, May, there will be two movie nights featuring the The Da Vinci Code and X-Men 3.. bwahahaha.. Back to Friday night.. I never heard other reactions from the Accenture people than when there is a funny line or there is a scene that will make you shocked.. Maybe because they have read the book, they are knowledgeable of the book.. or maybe they just don’t want to react so that people will think they understand the film.. hahahaha

I don’t want to react on the film, I want you to watch the movie and find it for yourself. we all have our own unique sights in everything that the eyes wants us to see, I don’t want anyone who reads this blog be moved by what I’m going to say.... I’m just a nobody and what is important is what we believe, even with the good and bad influences there are in our life.. what we believe is what is important.. and lastly, the RESPECT we gave to what other people believe.. I thank you.. hahaahha
Just want to add up.. Tom Hanks and Audrey Tautou were great.. and Paul Bettany was marvelous! I love it.. he act so real and i see him sexy!

1 comment:

Dave Toxik said...

Have you read the book (yet)?

The theory makes so much sense and would explain so much of the past 2000 years. Even if it is not 100% on the mark, my gut tells me it is spot on for the current male and female positionings in the "new world."